Valentine’s Day was great for me. The Mr. and I packed up and went for a day trip to Austin, which is about an hour from here… it was our first chance to really drive around the city and here is where we ended up:
1) To support your local bookstore. Here’s a fantastic list on why you should buy books locally.
2) YOU GET A BOOK! You get to slip inside a whole new little world for a while, and maybe learn something new.
3) You get to SEE other books that you might want… browsing is one of my absolute favorite things about bookstores!
4) You’d be supporting your local economy… and times are tough, what goes around comes around.
5) A lot of other people are doing it. Okay, that doesn’t look like a lot… but if you and your friends join, maybe it will!
What reasons do you have?